Washington gets so cold in the winter, which is why you need a heating system that you can rely on. When yours breaks down or isn’t working quite right, you need an expert you can rely on. That’s where we come in. At Dear Services, we promise to send out an experienced technician every time. Our tech will evaluate your system, then let you know what needs to be done to keep you and your family warm and toasty all winter long.
We offer repair services throughout the Puget Sound area, including Olympia, Tacoma, Kent, Renton, Marysville, and more. If you live in any of those areas or somewhere nearby, call us whenever you have a heating problem. We would love to show you why so many people in those areas rely on us for all of their heating needs.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
When your heating system dies entirely, it’s pretty clear that you need to call in an expert to help you get things working again. However, many heaters work less than optimally for a long time before anyone notices a problem. Look for the following things and call us if you notice them. We could get your heater fixed without it ever having to stop working.
- Temps that don’t match your thermostat readings. If your house is not as warm as you want it or you keep having to bump the thermostat up to keep things warm, it’s time to have someone come out to look at the heater.
- Higher energy bills than usual. Sometimes, heaters can keep working even though they aren’t working quite right. Many times, this inefficient working will cause your energy bills to go up. Call us when you notice this and we’ll get to the bottom of it.
- Your home heats unevenly. If some rooms are cold while others are sweltering, it’s time to have an expert in to figure out why.
- Your heater doesn’t turn off. When this happens, your system is either working harder than normal to heat your home or it’s not getting the right signals. Either way, we can fix it so that it works the way you’re used to.
- Strange sounds or odors come from your system. This can indicate any one of a number of problems. We’ll look into it and let you know what we find.
No matter what has gone wrong with your heating system, we’ll figure out the problem and get it repaired quickly so that you and your family can get back to living the lives you love. Count on us for professional work performed with integrity and done right the first time!