Website DEAR_Services Dear Services
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. We want only the very best and very motivated.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations and birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
The essential functions of the HVAC Service Technician are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten-hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gas Benefits
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Please send us your phone number and/ resume and we will be sure to contact you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year